Having been in the footwear business for more than 40 years,
we’ve learned that too many people are wearing boots that are too short for their feet. We want you to be able to play the piano with your toes! That’s why DURADERO boots are True-to-Size in length and width, with a slightly full toe shape for a comfortable fit that won’t leave your feet aching at the end of the day.
DURADERO work boots are designed with a roomier toe box, so you can order the size you usually wear in casual shoes and a half size smaller than running shoes.
Unsure of your size? Try on two pairs and send back the one that doesn’t fit quite right – it’s FREE shipping both ways!
Every pair of DURADERO boots includes a flexible fit system that allows you to insert an additional cushioned footbed so you can modify and personalize your fit.
Duradero Fit System
Between sizes? Choose the smaller size. For Example: If some of your casual shoes are 9 and some are 9.5, order a 9 in our boots. Still unsure? We have 24/7 customer service ready to take your call. (925) 304-3540
Width: M & W - Our Medium width runs full. If you have a narrow foot our removable orthotic allows you to add an insole. If you have a wide foot and are hard to fit, our WIDE width is just the trick.
Wide Foot? Some people go up a half size to get more width if they need, but that's up to you. We highly recommend if you have a wide foot to try our W width in your usual length.
Duradero Spheric Footbed
1. The Duradero unique removable orthotic grade insert provides outstanding arch support.
2. Proprietary foam conforms to your foot and provides shock absorbing comfort and energy return for enhanced feel and fit from heel to toe.
3. Unique Duradero heel comfort zone protects the heel at impact without loss of support or stability
4. Heel cup improves pressure distribution, shock absorption and foot alignment with every step.
5. Low friction top cover treated with an anti-microbial barrier for odor protection
Duradero Orange Midsole Benefits
Shock and vibrations caused by impact with the ground can generate joint fatigue. Paired with our long wearing polyurethane outsole you have the perfect combination of cushioning and shock absorption. Additionally, when you have worn your boots down to the orange midsole it's time to send them back to Duradero for a complete "RESOLE"